Referral to Hillcrest Educational Centers
To refer a child to Hillcrest Educational Centers, please be prepared to provide
the following information:
If the child is currently in a treatment facility, or has recently been in a treatment facility,
- Psychosocial history.
- Current psychiatric evaluation with diagnosis.
- Current psychological evaluation.
- Medical history and relevant medical information including but not limited to:
- current physical exam, EKG, EEG, MRI (if applicable), dental, laboratory testing results (all blood and specimen test results available), audiological testing (if applicable).
- Immunization history.
- Fire setting evaluation, if applicable.
- Sexual abuse/offender evaluation, if applicable.
- Education history, current reports.
- Current IEP, if applicable.
- Results of most recent educational assessments, if available.
- Speech & language pathology, and/or OT evaluations, if applicable/available.
the following information will also be necessary:
On the Web: www.hillcrestec.org
- Current progress reports.
- Most recent Treatment Plan.
Telephone: (413) 499-7924 Ext. 122
Fax: (413) 442-4677