• TD Charitable Foundation Awards HEC $5000 Grant to support the Life Skills Development program 03/05/2012
The TD Charitable Foundation has awarded Hillcrest Educational Centers $5,000 to support the Life Skills Development programming.
TD Bank, through its charitable giving arm, the TD Charitable Foundation, carries a legacy of supporting not-for-profit institutions and their important work throughout our region. Since it’s inception in 2002, the foundation has contributed over $84 million in grant funding to not-for-profit organizations in the communities where they work, live and do business.
Through the generosity of the TD Charitable Foundation, the Life Skills Development Program will support Hillcrest students in:
TD Bank Foundation has supported Hillcrest Educational Centers since 2002 with over $60,000 in donations.
- Building self-esteem and confidence
- Increasing the individual interests, abilities and independence of students
- Increasing positive relationships between students and community members
- Building basic life and vocational skill sets in special needs students