Player RegistrationSponsorship RegistrationDonate To Our Cause
By participating in our annual tournament, as a player, a sponsor or by donating a silent auction item, you help Hillcrest continue its mission to serve children with severe disabilities.
Thank you to our many supporters over the past 15 years. With your help, this will be our most successful tournament yet.
Please visit our registration pages for ways you can be involved in the incredible event.
See you on the fairway!
8:00 am and 1:00 pm - Double shotgun tee times
7:00 – 7:45 am -
Registration for 8:00 am shotgun start for morning flight
12:00 – 2 pm - Lunch
12:00 – 12:45 pm - Registration for 1:00 pm shotgun start for afternoon flight
5:30 – 6:30 pm - Cocktail Hour
6:30 – 8:00 pm - Dinner-silent auction closes and raffle drawing
Why is this fundraiser so important?Learn More about the St Marks School ProjectDownload a Tournament Invitation
We have many challenges, including:
• A waiting list of local children needing special education.
• A current building with no auditorium, gymnasium or cafeteria.
• Local children needing specialized services here in the Berkshires.
• A remarkable building needing revitalization to be a center for education and for community recreational events.
Your participation in the Fall Classic will help Hillcrest meet these
challenges by investing in local education and in our community.
Have a great tournament and see you on the course!
● Easy Electronic Registratio
n - For golfers and sponsors
● Premium Gifts
- for each player
○ Including a FREE round of golf at Wahconah before the end of the 2017 season
● Over $4,000 awarded
- in course contests and prize money
● Delicious lunch and dinner
- catered by KJ Nosh caterers
● Outstanding Silent Auction Items
- Click Here For A List